Friday, March 7, 2014

Greetings folks!

I think I need to rename this blog to "after AAPL". But I won't do that because I rather like the name Apple's Gold, and it is Apple that has given me the seed money to spread out my investments. I still do not own AAPL and quite frankly I don't see myself ever getting back in. It's unfair that AAPL gets pummeled for making so much money and being so profitable, but life is just that way sometimes isn't it?  Unfair. Not to worry, there are some good plays out there, and here's a few of my favorites, I'll name 3.  2 Canadian stocks and 1 USA.  All high flyers..

ECA - today's close = $20.07
SWIR - today's close = $22.90
MANH - today's close = $39.21 (recently split 4/1)

Mutual funds (too many to list) maybe later
Also ETF's same thing too many.

But I'm excited about the 3 stocks listed above..  Do your own due diligence and let me know what you think.

On Apple:  remember all that talk years ago about the law of large numbers?  Many of us were in denial that the growth would abate, but that's exactly what happened isn't it?  I'm one of those that were in that camp by the way...I was convinced that AAPL would be at 1200 / share by now, but not to be, not to be...it's been hanging around 530's with a PE of 13. And since the crash in 2012... (Forevermore known on this blog as "the great crash of 2012)  it's been ugly. AAPL stock just teases people and really does nothing. I do not see AAPL eclipsing 600 this year, and if the iPhone 6 is not a knock it out of the park hit, I see more hovering in the 500's.  The ONLY thing that will push this stock higher is a watch and a TV. It will take both, and they both must be runaway hits. Worse, if they launch any new products and they don't achieve Jobsian flair and hoopla which equates to off the charts sales... Then the only thing I see is Tank....
And look at Google!  Flying at 1214 and a 31 PE.  And look at Amazon with its 630 PE!!! WTH!

Ha ha, it's all good, I'm very excited about SWIR and the internet of everything. Also Encana, just watch this oil and gas play turn around.
More to come...

Thanks,
     Dennis


1 comment:

  1. I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
    Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,Lupus,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

    ReplyDelete